Mr Deepak Goradia
PRESIDENT, CREDAI MCHI
Mr Deepak Goradia, the Vice Chairman and Managing Director, Dosti Realty is a seasoned entrepreneur, guided by the principle of ethics, transparency, innovation, design as well as building lasting relationships he has made Dosti Realty the brand it is today.
After completing his dual degree in Commerce and Law, he focused on Business Development and the Architecture and Design aspect of the business. Creating Innovative and Quality living spaces had been an unwavering focus. His keen business acumen, ideas, strategies and above all, leadership had led to rapid business growth of the organization. Dosti Realty has recently completed 10 million square feet of development and has 6 million square feet currently under development under his leadership.
Mr Goradia has also been the Treasurer, CREDAI National. He has acted as voice of the Real Estate Industry, working actively with the Apex body at the National level.
He has been associated with CREDAI MCHI for over 31 years starting with the Youth Wing and rising up the ranks to Invitee Member, Regular Member of Managing Committee, then Hon. Secretary, further Vice President and now as President of the Association. He has participated in the growth of the Association.
His Role models are all the Elders and Senior Past Presidents of the Association.
His Spouse, Smt. Sejal is an active member and Hon. Treasurer of CREDAI MCHI Women’s Wing. His daughter, Shraddha and son, Anuj have joined the business after completion of their higher studies in the USA.
Revival of Real Estate:
As the President of CREDAI MCHI, his Key Mission is the Revival of Real Estate Industry in Mumbai and MMR region and be able to create 1 lakhs new jobs in Real Estate and allied Industries in the next one year. This will be achieved by the twin goals of
- Creation of Demand and
- Cost Reduction
He and his team aim to work tirelessly to revive the Real Estate Industry and are planning a multi-pronged approach, including making representation & delegations to the Government , Urban Local bodies to reduce the Cost of approvals. Webinars, Workshops, Skill development sessions, courses in Construction Cost reductions. Exhibitions, PR strategy, Events to bolster Customer demand. The flourishing of the Real Estate is a key contributor to revival for Indian Economy.
His Key agenda as the President
- To increase participation of small-mid scale developers operating across MMR
- To create taskforces mentored by Senior Members and having active participation of the Youth Wing members in day to day operations
- Formation of Working Group for various focus areas like SRA, MHADA 33(7), MHADA 33(5), Society Redevelopment, Central Suburb, Western Suburb, PMAY and CIDCO
- Formation of “General Council – MMR” for better co-ordination of various MMR Units
- Formation of “Advisory Council – MMR” comprising of various Industry Experts like veteran Bankers, renowned professionals, senior Corporate Real Estate professionals, IPC leaders etc. who shall be the ‘Think Tank’ to provide Thought Leadership to the Industry at large
- Expansion of presence in new geography in MMR by installing new Units
- To improve knowledge and skills of members through certification courses, webinars, knowledge sharing initiatives, skill development programs and such various other initiatives
- To enhance and further strengthen “Member Assistance Cell” on various pressing business issues by our Senior Past Presidents
- To increase participation of the Women Wing in various initiatives
Total Commitment to his Responsibilities is his Motto.
He maintains simple eating habits coupled with a healthy lifestyle of daily exercise, distance running and meditation which helps him stay focused and attentive.
Mr Pritam Chivukula
Pritam Chivukula is the co-founder and Director of Tridhaatu Realty & Infra Ltd., a premium consumer centric real estate company, focused on creating neighborhoods that are sustainable and inspire healthy living.
He has been one of the key players in elevating the company to its present position, due to his vision, foresight and business acumen.
Pritam has over two decades of experience in the corporate world having previously worked with Kotak Mahindra, Standard Chartered Bank, Colliers International and Brahma Capital; a USD 500 million Private Equity Fund.At Standard Chartered Bank he was Head of Mortgages business for Western India. At Colliers International he was the National Director for Investment Sales and Retail Services. At Brahma Capital he was Principal – Real Estate Investments overseeing Real Estate PE transactions with developers across India.
At Tridhaatu, Pritam leads the team in corporate strategic planning and overall execution but his main focus continues to be on the growth strategies of the Company. Given his vast experience in the corporate world, Pritam is instrumental in injecting a high level of professionalism, processes and systems at Tridhaatu.
Pritam is a business graduate from Symbiosis, Pune, and a keen observer of people and their lifestyle. Armed with these insights, he helps the team understand family requirements and anticipate their future needs.
Pritam has a passion for driving and travelling. He has travelled around the globe which has given him insights into various cultures, people and architectural designs of various countries.