As the City’s largest apex body representing Real Estate Developers across the MMR region, CREDAI-MCHI is responsible for a host of important activities.
- Represent Real Estate Developers in the region of Mumbai, Thane and Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
- Foster the growth of the real estate sector in MMR and promote increased participation in the sector for the benefit of member companies.
- Represent the industry with government, governing bodies, trade associations and other organizations, at the state, nationally and internationally.
- Provide a platform for the exchange of views on matters affecting the industry.
- Provide research, statistics and general information to the membership.
- CREDAI-MCHI organizes Seminars & Convention at periodical intervals, thus affording opportunities to its members for close interaction on various issues concerning the industry.
- Protect the future of the industry through the above activities.
- Provide continued education opportunities to member companies and their staff to upgrade their skills, and add value to the company.
- CREDAI-MCHI participated in the policy formation of ‘Slum Redevelopment Scheme’ of the Government of Maharashtra and the problem pertaining to dilapidated buildings.